Blu Dot is looking for
assistance in design and content
(freelance / part-time / remote)
As a long-standing freelance creative director, I have a trusting client base that is attended to on an ongoing basis. This includes foundations and think tanks in the green and humanist spectrum, and every now and then new clients from different industries. In addition, there is potential and ideas for new projects of my own.
To allow all this to happen in well-structured processes without risking permanent overload is my goal for the second half of 2022. To this end, I am looking for reinforcements.
What I offer:
– Interesting work in your own / home office
– Initially a limited contract or a fixed amount of hours
– A permanent part-time position is conceivable in the future
– Open and honest approach to communication
What you should bring:
– Sufficient experience in WordPress and web design
– Knowledge of Adobe InDesign etc.
– Very good English skills
– Ideas and interest in new developments
Additional useful skills would be:
– Agency experience, cooperative skills
– Experience with social media, image or video editing
– Interest in research and new fields of work
– creative ideas
– Basic German skills
I’m looking forward to seeing your work, know your availability and salary expectations and possibly meet you in a videocall.
Best regards, Peder Iblher
Call: +49 (0)30 – 787 14 808